Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birmingham Alabama Wedding Photographer - Annie and John

I was so excited when Annie contacted me about doing her engagement portraits. She is so genuinely sweet, and she and her fiance John are so in love! It turns out we have a lot in common. She picked out her “dream wedding dress” a few years ago, and it happens to be the same dress I wore when I got married last year! She is going to be a GORGEOUS bride. John is in the Navy and is stationed in Pensacola, Florida, which is very cool because I was born at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola! He wasn’t too thrilled to be getting his picture taken (like most of the men out there) but he was a trooper! The things men will do for love :-) I can't wait to shoot their wedding next May at the beautiful Callaway Gardens!











































No comments:

Post a Comment